Durham County Carers Support (DCCS)
We are an independent, charitable organisation providing information, advice and support to carers. Our service offers a wide range of local, confidential support services to adult and parent carers, such as:
- one-to-one support, including home visits
- information and advice
- informal advocacy support
- carer training and support with employment issues
- support to access other services
- supporting carers’ health and wellbeing
- social events and activities
- local support groups
- carer breaks
- support and signposting around benefits and welfare reform
To find out more please contact us directly using the contact details below. Our support workers will be happy to assist.
Please take a look at our latest newsletter at the bottom of this page.
For more information on services which may help you as a carer, please visit Durham Carers Infopoint.
- Unit 1 Hutton Close, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6XG (directions displayed on map)
- Durham County Carers Support
- Service Type:
- Support services
- Wear Valley
- Contact Name:
- Durham County Carers Support, Unit 1 Hutton Close, South Church Enterprise Park, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 6XG
- 03000 051 213