We are a day service for adults with learning disabilities. Our base is located in West Auckland and we have a community garden project in Tindale Crescent, Bishop Auckland. We are committed to promoting your independence, choice and wellbeing, encouraging
you in new friendships and new skills and supporting you to be an active member of your community. Our activities include:
- new age kurling
- keep fit
- independent travel and road awareness
- independent living skills
- horticulture/poultry care
Transport is provided to and from our base if required and we are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.00pm excluding bank holidays.
- Growing Together Durham Limited, 49 East Green, West Auckland, County Durham, DL14 9HJ (directions displayed on map)
- Growing Together Durham Limited
- Service Type:
- Day services
- Adults with a learning disability.
- Accessible premises:
- East Green accessible ground floor building with disabled toilet.
- Age groups:
- 18 - 25 years
- 26 - 39 years
- 40 - 54 years
- 55 - 59 years
- 60 - 64 years
- Contact Name:
- Director Andrew Moore
- 01388 832 041.