Wilson's Services - Support worker/Personal assistant
We offer support for young adults and children over the age of 14 who have autism and/or epilepsy and accommodate a wide range of special educational needs.
Our services include:
- helping you to be more independent
- respite for your parents/carers
- support for you at home
- supporting you to see friends and meet new people
- sitting service
- days out
We can also offer riding experience at Escomb Riding for Special People.
We have access to three acres of land for a variety of activities and have several rescue animals, including horses and donkeys, that you are welcome to get to know, feed and help look after.
All of our support workers have teaching and special education needs experience, enhanced Adult and Children's DBS and public liability insurance.
We provide a patient, reliable, professional and caring service to suit you and your needs.
Home visits and assessments are available please call us to arrange.
References are available on request.
- DL14 8NX (directions displayed on map)
- Wilson's Services
- Service Type:
- Support services
- Direct payments and private payments accepted.
- Wear Valley
- Accessible premises:
- Our premises are fully accessible.
- Age groups:
- 18 - 25 years
- Professional body membership:
- Support worker/Personal assistant
- Hours of Availability:
- Every day, 9.00am - 7.00pm
- £9 .00 - £12.00
- Per hour
- Additional Information:
- Price to be discussed with client. Dependant on personal needs and abilities and the activity involved.
- Contact Name:
- Fiona Wilson (PGCE Primary)
- 07716 828789
- 01388 662281