DACC Day Care Bishop Auckland
We provide day care services at Cornwall Place Community Centre in Bishop Auckland. We can help you continue to live at home and be a part of your local community. On a typical day at our centre you can expect:
- Transport to and from the centre.
- Breakfast (toast, teacakes, bacon butties).
- Tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day.
- Lunch (two or three course, we can cater for all diets).
- Afternoon in the garden in the summer (with ice tea or ice-cream).
- A warm and happy atmosphere with lots of fun, talks, videos, music, games, craft activities, hair-dressing and chiropody.
For more details about our centre please contact us or visit our facebook page.
- Cornwall Place Community Centre , Bishop Auckland, DL14 6UR (directions displayed on map)
- Durham Alliance for Community Care (DACC)
- Service Type:
- Day services
- Older people, funded privately or by 'direct payments'. who want to socialise and enjoy a day to brighten their lives.
- Older people who live in and around Durham City, Bishop Auckland, Willington, Esh Winning, New Brancepeth and Chester-le-Street.
- People over fifty five, but we will accept younger people in exceptional circumstances.
- Wear Valley
- Accessible premises:
- Professional body membership:
- Chartered Management Institute
- Day Care for Older People
- Hours of Availability:
- Monday to Friday 9.15am - 4.15pm
- Per full day
- Additional Information:
- Transport can be arranged.
- Contact Name:
- Centre Manager, Rachel Wall
- Cornwall Place Community Centre , Bishop Auckland, DL14 6UR
- 01388 451 751
- 01388 748431