247 Community Support
We are passionate about the quality and standard of care and support we provide. We believe that you deserve the choice to live your life to the full. With the right support you can enjoy a fulfilling social life and remain independent in your own home. Your needs are unique and that is why we tailor our services specifically for you, taking into account your needs, wants and wishes, to make sure the care and support you receive is right for you.
- Bespoke support service tailored to each individual user.
- Experienced and trained staff.
- Full induction training, diploma levels 2 and 3, and specific training to suit the needs of each individual.
- The option to employ a specific carer on behalf of an individual.
- Person centred support.
- Individual support plans to reflect needs, wants, wishes and lifestyle choices.
- A holistic approach.
- A flexible service.
- Support from 1 hour to 24 hours including sleepovers, waking nights and supported living.
- 24 hour emergency telephone support.
- One Call Care Solutions Limited
- Service Type:
- Support services
- Adults with physical and/or learning disabilities. Older people. People with dementia, mental health, sensory impairment and complex needs.
- Professional body membership:
- Care Quality Commission
- Wear Valley
- Age groups:
- 18 - 25 years
- 26 - 39 years
- 40 - 54 years
- 55 - 59 years
- 60 - 64 years
- 65 - 84 years
- 85+ years
- Hours of Availability:
- 24 HOURS
- £10.86 - £13.32
- Per hour
- Additional Information:
- Prices are from £10.86. No enhanced fee for weekends.
Bank holiday at double rate.
- Contact Name:
- Lorianne Holliday
- 247 Community Support, 17 Victoria Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 5SF
- 01325 485 846