Health Training and work - Finchale
If you are experiencing long-term unemployment and living with a disability or other barriers to independence we can provide a range of programmes tailored to suit your individual needs.
Through our employment programmes we can help with:
- employability support including searching, applying for work and interview skills
- work placements
- job skills
Other programmes include our Veterans Services programmes (courses exclusively for ex-military men and women).
We also provide access to support services such as counselling, financial advice and learning support.
Finchale is provider of choice for holistic services which enable individuals in disadvantaged groups to achieve health, training and work to their full potential.
For further information or to apply please contact us or visit our website.
- Finchale, Pity Me, Durham, County Durham, DH1 5RX (directions displayed on map)
- Finchale Training College
- Service Type:
- Charity number:
- Accessible premises:
- The premises are fully accessible to the disabled.
- Wear Valley
- Age groups:
- 18 - 25 years
- 26 - 39 years
- 40 - 54 years
- 55 - 59 years
- 60 - 64 years
- Contact Name:
- Andy Wildish
- Finchale, Pity Me, Durham, County Durham, DH1 5RX
- 0191 386 2634